This year’s theme seems to be more and more relevant for every day of the increasing uncertainty this world is experiencing. What we all need is A Cause Worth Living For!
So under the theme: A Cause Worth Living For! We will ask the key question: Are you committed or just involved?
Together we will explore how the main cause that drives us is the Second Coming, — the Adventist message — and how that makes us spot on relevant to people driven by other closely related causes like Public Health, Environment, Animal Rights, Creation, etc.
Our main guest speakers and seminar holders will include:
Dr. Neil Nedley, President of Weimar Institute
Jesse Zwiker, Founder, Christian Translations
Don Mackintosh, Weimar Institute
Dr. Torben Bergland, TED Health Leader
Ben Clausen, MS, PhD, Senior Research Scientist. Geoscience Research Institute & Department of Earth and Biological Sciences Loma Linda University
Don’t miss this exciting and relevant convention! Plan to attend already now — and plan to bring a friend, or two 😉 Mark your calendar December 28, 2016 – January 1, 2017. We will see you in Malmö!
Wondering what a cause is? Here are some definitions we found helpful:
- “A person or thing that acts, happens, or exists in such a way that some specific thing happens as a result; the producer of an effect.”
- “A principle, ideal, goal, or movement to which a person or group is dedicated.”
- “Something (such as an organization, belief, idea, or goal) that a group or people support or fight for.”
- “A principle, aim, or movement to which one is committed and which one is prepared to defend or advocate.”
Important Questions we try to tackle together:
- What drives people with a cause?
- How are causes different to interests or hobbies?
- How to connect with someone’s cause, and truly become relevant to them?
- How to help give an even deeper meaning and purpose for a cause?